Upcoming Events for Your Calendar:
Exterior Building Repair. New windows and siding complete on south end. The remaining effort: Paint north outer wall. Ed to "call" us to help when the time is ripe.. Editor guesses it will be a Saturday.
Men's/Women's Bible Studies are all from home via Zoom: If you are not receiving emailed invitations: men, request one via the "contact" link above. And women... \|/
Join us on Tuesday afternoons for a study of the Book of Acts. We meet on Zoom at 1:30 and try to wind up in about an hour! If you would like to receive an invitation you can email me at email@example.com and I will make sure you receive one. The study is lead by Kay Griffin and we encourage questions and discussion. We move at the pace of the group.
Drop in when you can!
Men's: First and Third Tuesdays at 7:00 PM. Lead by Pastor Ed. Click the "contact" button above to get a Zoom invitation.
First and Third
Tuesdays of Month: 7:00 pm
THE TBD and Ad Hoc Informal Men's Putter About Church Repairs at Odd Hours
Report issues/questions/volunteers to Elder Robin, Pastor Ed, or Deacons George and Grey. Current repair list:
* Paint and Exterior repairs upcoming: contractor is done with siding. More window work later
* Find underground main water line and install shutoff valve
* Winterize exterior plumbing
* Shed storeroom: fix lamp clean out risers and repair roof boot (might be underway at this writing)
* Furnace filter (fan is set continuous circulation, "ON" all of the time; and Honeywell #10 filters or better are now to be used--three in stock), Change if vent covers droop below current ~4:00 O'clock angle in sanctuary (a sign they are clogging), or else quarterly [i.e. by mid Dec if not earlier.]
* Finish carpet repair if needed
* Level concrete at entry
* Add drainage and groom parking lot as needed -- workday on hold
* Extend stove exhaust pipe
The Purdy Men's Bible Study is switched to Zoom The Revelation to John
The men's group meets on the first and third Tuesday's of the month at 7:00pm. Gathers at a home in the Purdy area.
Contact Info: Ray Mansen (253) 858-1784 cell (253) 313-4677